Organizations I belong to:
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- Ohio Genealogical Society
- Federation of Genealogical Societies
- Volunteer at local Family History Center in Adrian, Michigan
Conferences I annually attend:
- RootsTech in Salt Lake City, UT
- Ohio Genealogical Society Conference
- Also Conferences for the National Genealogical Society and Federation of Genealogical Societies when located nearby.
Classes taken also include:
Family History Library Patron all day classes on researching in:
- England, Ireland and Scotland
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy – Methodology Class
- Yearly local society classes in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana
I also spend many weeks researching in the Family History Library, located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Currently enrolled with the National Institute for Genealogical Studies Course online, for the American Records Certificate.